Tuesday, September 21, 2010

K'Loni Sky- "Unexpected" video shoot

This shoot was a lot of fun. Lots of good people around, so that definitely didn't hurt! K'Loni Sky was shooting her video for her song "Unexpected" (check it out, it's a good tune, really) and asked me to come along and take some stills for her.
I had a few problems with getting them uploaded so that I could edit them, but once I did, I was very pleased with how things came out.
Look at that smile. I mean, come on, how can you not enjoy working with someone who sings beautifully and has a genuine smile to boot?
Everyone else was full of energy too, and I do NOT just mean the kids.




Definitely take a moment to check K'Loni out! http://www.klonisky.com
The rest of the photos from this shoot can be seen here.
You can also follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment