Monday, September 20, 2010

Goli at Klockwerq 9.19.10

Take that, Facebook!
I have been unable to upload any new photos to my facebook page for some reason. I am posting here instead.

Goli played at Klockwerq at TT the Bear's Place last night. It was pretty darn great.
Valerie Thompson. What can I say? She's awesome. He singing, her playing, the expressions that she makes while singing and playing... the whole deal, folks. Go see a show. She's amazing, as is just about everyone I have ever seen her perform with.
This photo? Unedited. Pure, natural beauty.

Vessela Stoyanova is an amazing percussionist, and her accent really adds to a storyline, trust me on this one. (Or, you know, go see a show.)
This one was kind of an accident, but I decided that I really like it a lot, so I am posting it.


I don't really know what else to say right now. You should be able to click on the images for a larger view. You can also follow me on Twitter for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment